Need help understanding your bill?
yukijan's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 17th, 2017 10:43 AM

Unable to sign in to my online account

Suddenly, after 8 years, I am unable to access my online account (wireless, post-paid). I live abroad but pay for my US college child's phone/phone use. Every time I attempt to access my account, I receive this message in red "User ID and password combination you enter doesn't match any entries in our files." I am also unable to reset my password. I have been trying for days and now my bill is past due. What's happening? How can I pay my bill? Need help now. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

ATT appears to be implementing security protocols that now make it impossible to login from outside the US. Prepaid has been this way for awhile but postpaid appears to be included now also. The only known workaround is to use a US based vpn network so that your connection to ATT originates within the US. Another option is have your child submit payment for you. Other options are send a check, use a bill paying service, pay by phone.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you, @sandblaster. Your answer was very helpful!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

This is outrageous! My phone has been stolen in Vietnam and I can't reach customer support to report it! Any suggestions?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I tried reseting password but someonehas changed all my passcodes and i cant do a thing

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

unable to sign in. cannot,t  reach 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Unable to sign in message: unable ti reach

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Every time I try to log into my account from my desktop computer, I am unable to!  I have called, talked to support  and reset password several times over the last few days.  I found out their software does not work with the google browser so I tried logging in from internet explorer and it worked yesterday but not today.  What is going on?  Please fix whatever is not working in the software! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.