Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Trackphone needs to be reactivated

Highlighted
Contributor

Trackphone needs to be reactivated

I live zip 41071 they are telling me because  I let phone  go so long I have  to buy a new Sims card

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Trackphone needs to be reactivated

Contact Tracphone. Tracphone is a separate company. ATT can’t help you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Trackphone needs to be reactivated

Prepaid service expire, then number and account is canceled.  So yes, if you waited and didn’t refill, you need a new card, new number.  As @sandblaster wrote, unless you are an ATT customer with an unlocked tracfone, you’re in the wrong place.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Activate your device online. View Online Upgrade Help!
Additional Support