Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sim card

Highlighted
Tutor

Sim card

I finally found a Sim card to use in my husband new phone at ATT it has to be shipped it is not expensive but they want to charge us again for his prepaid phone and we just paid it on the 5th.We have it taken out of my checking account. If I understand this right I should wait to do it just before he has to pay again to avoid being charged twice.Am I correct?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: Sim card

Sounds like you didn’t just buy a card, but a plan as well.  

https://www.att.com/global-search/search?q=free+Sim+card+with+prepaid+phone&autoSuggest=true

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by dinbry
‎09-12-2019 9:17 AM

Right, AT&T doesn't sell SIM cards for prepaid phones without selling a plan attached with it. Wait until his plan expires and then activate the new one.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

Thanks I appreciate your time  giving me and answer.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support