Need help understanding your bill?
arcticgardener's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 19th, 2017 6:36 PM

Separate accounts for DirecTv and wireless

My wife and I are in a family plan with our son for our phones. My son is the primary on the wireless plan.  Separately, my wife and I have a DirecTv account.   My son made me an authorized user on the wireless plan.  How do I look to see how much data my wife are using on the wireless plan.  The MyATT app does not seem to want to let me in to the wireless.  The app only seems to recognize me for DirecTv.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Authorized user or not, I'm not sure you can look at online usage stats. If it is possible, you would need to sign up for your own online access to the wireless account. Another option is dial *3282# from your phone. You will get a text message in reply showing current data usage for each line.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@sandblaster I've noticed a lot lately that *DATA# isn't giving me the per line breakdown (I'm the primary).  It's pretty inconsistent, in the past it was rate that it did that, but lately it seems like it's ⅔ of the time...

Do you use it often...?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you that worked to see my data usage. The text had a link to go to MyATT. When I used the link and logged in, there was a message that indicated that I was using my DirecTv login to try to manage wireless and "they were not ready for that". The message said that I needed an ATT access login to manage the wireless. Seems ATT is still working on the marriage to DirecTv. But now I can make sure I am not the data hog.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L I use it very rarely but have always gotten the breakdown for each line.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.