Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 19, 2012
12:12:04 PM
View profile
Phony charges?

I use my phone very little and balance goes down too fast (3-2min calls @$.50 ea and balance dropped $10.00).  How can I check my latest charges?

I use my phone very little and balance goes down too fast (3-2min calls @$.50 ea and balance dropped $10.00).  How can I check my latest charges?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 23, 2012 7:33:16 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you @ilikewireless!

jaswill59 wrote:

You can also learn more about other self-service options via the following solution..

Self-serve options to help you manage your GoPhone Pay As You Go account 

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Phony charges?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 19, 2012 2:42:55 PM
(0)
Professor

jaswill59 wrote:

You can check online by going to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone_manageaccount.html

jaswill59 wrote:

You can check online by going to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone_manageaccount.html

Re: Phony charges?

2 of 4 (2,483 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 23, 2012 7:33:16 AM
(0)
Community Manager

jaswill59 wrote:

You can also learn more about other self-service options via the following solution..

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

jaswill59 wrote:

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

3 of 4 (2,427 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2012 6:50:53 PM
(0)
Professor

ATTAlexCM wrote:

jaswill59 wrote:

Regards,

Alex

@ATTAlexCM:

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

ATTAlexCM wrote:

jaswill59 wrote:

Regards,

Alex

@ATTAlexCM:

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

4 of 4 (2,408 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments