Phony charges?

Highlighted
Contributor

Phony charges?

I use my phone very little and balance goes down too fast (3-2min calls @$.50 ea and balance dropped $10.00).  How can I check my latest charges?

Message 1 of 4 (2,608 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author jaswill59
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Phony charges?

jaswill59 wrote:

I use my phone very little and balance goes down too fast (3-2min calls @$.50 ea and balance dropped $10.00).  How can I check my latest charges?

You can check online by going to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/gophone_manageaccount.html
Message 2 of 4 (2,599 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTAlexCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Thank you @ilikewireless!

jaswill59 wrote:

You can also learn more about other self-service options via the following solution..

Self-serve options to help you manage your GoPhone Pay As You Go account 

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 4 (2,543 Views)
Professor

ATTAlexCM wrote:

Thank you @ilikewireless!

jaswill59 wrote:

You can also learn more about other self-service options via the following solution..

Self-serve options to help you manage your GoPhone Pay As You Go account 

Regards,

Alex

@ATTAlexCM:

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 4 (2,524 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.