Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Phone records

Contributor

Phone records

Is it possible to get phone logs prior to January 2016?
Message 1 of 14
Former Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by 82_DBoss
‎06-14-2017 6:31 AM

You can get up to the last 16 months of your bill online. For bills past 16 months, you can request a copy of it with customer service. The first invoice is free while succeeding invoice is charged $5 per invoice.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 14
Contributor

I need phone call records of July 6 to 26

Message 3 of 14
ACE - Expert

@seanpakbaz wrote:

I need phone call records of July 6 to 26

@seanpakbaz Did you not read the thread? What year are you asking for? If 2017, they are on your monthly bill which you can retrieve online.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 14
Contributor

I need records from November 2017. Being charged for extra data when I'm supposed to be on internet Wi-Fi. [ATT by the way] Brought  iphone in 4 times to solve problem with not connecting to Wi-Fi at home. keep getting charged for overage. Phone works in store but not at home. Have 3 smart TV's, 4 dell computers and my personal HTC Verizon phone. All work perfect. The iPhone is junk. Paid lot of money for something your folks cannot fix. Very unhappy. We're told it's working and still get charged for extra data. Three months now at over $100.00 extra each month besides ridiculous cost. Will try one more time to fix this phone, if not,  things are going to get real serious with ATT. I have land line, wireless, internet-Wi-Fi and Direct TV. All ATT. Will flush all accounts if problem is not fixed. By the way, my home phone is the oldest number in China, Texas that has been in my family for almost 70 years. Not worth an extra $100.00 a month.

Message 5 of 14
ACE - Expert

@ronben1 As stated twice in this thread, your records are on your online account. Also, ATT does not fix iphones. If you have a problem with an iphone connecting to wifi, you should take it to Apple. I've had iphones since the 3G. Never had a problem connecting to home wifi or any wifi. Sounds like you may have a faulty phone. Only Apple handles repair or warranty of iphones.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 14
Highlighted
Contributor

HOW?!!?? Give me a linbk to get the past bills online.  I can't find it, and the search for them leads me here!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CoreyCoop are you logged into your myatt? the bills are not hard to find

Message 8 of 14
Contributor

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rbenner why did you just post your phone number to a bunch of random strangers you dont know?

Message 10 of 14
Contributor

yes, that is what I need

Message 11 of 14
Contributor

Hi, Just needs last month bill please

Message 12 of 14
ACE - Expert

@carianna This forum is not customer support and not chat. No one here can get you your bill. Login to your account and get it yourself.

Message 13 of 14
Contributor

I need to get copies of my cell phone call log from 17 February 2017 to 17 February 2018

Message 14 of 14
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support