Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 13, 2013
11:34:03 PM
Old statements
How far back can I go? I need a statement from July or August 2011?
How far back can I go? I need a statement from July or August 2011?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 14, 2013 1:49:02 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATT_James on May 15, 2013 at 8:59:34 AM

Vnvillarreal1101,

Have you tried signing into your online account? Signing into my personal account I can go back to August  2011 which sounds close to the time frame you need.

No online account, no problem. I have a link below that will walk you through setting up an online account.

Online account registration

James

Accepted Solution

Old statements

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 14, 2013 1:49:02 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by ATT_James on May 15, 2013 at 8:59:34 AM

Vnvillarreal1101,

Have you tried signing into your online account? Signing into my personal account I can go back to August  2011 which sounds close to the time frame you need.

No online account, no problem. I have a link below that will walk you through setting up an online account.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Vnvillarreal1101,

James

Re: Old statements

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (3,711 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments