For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
stclair49's profile

Guru

• 

475 Messages

Friday, March 30th, 2012 2:42 AM

No info at OLAM

For two days now when i log into OLAM, there is no tab/button to check online usage. The is a heading for group usage, but NO button to click on.

What's up. Anyone else have this problem. I have logged out and on several times, but get the same screen after logging in, with NO button.

The more they "UPGRADE" the website, the worse it gets.

You would think a multi billion dollar company could hire a High School kid who could set up their website.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Are you still experiencing this issue? I logged in with Chrome, IE and Firefox this morning and was able to see my usage in all three browsers. 

Guru

• 

475 Messages

12 years ago

It appears this is a problem with Internet Explorer. I am able to see the call detail and data usage for all lines in Firefox and Chrome.

The have made the details for each line more difficult to check. Why do companies think they have to fix what is not broken?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

I'm having the same problem... but in Firefox.

Even worse, they seem to have lost my billing information and Autopay settings. I logged in today, 2 days after my bill was due, to see that no autopay payment has been made and that my account was overdue.

I went to pay the bill, and the existing credit card for that account no longer existed and I had to re-add it.

Guru

• 

475 Messages

12 years ago

Sadly, they can't just leave well enough alone.  Your account gets hit with a late payment and somehow they think it is your fault.

Guru

• 

475 Messages

12 years ago

Guess someone got around to finishing the coding. Seems to work ok now in IE, FireFox, and Chrome for me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.