Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2014
12:32:08 PM
View profile
Links to Calls made and received?
Edited by Phil-101 on Mar 19, 2014 at 1:12:16 PM

I would like to know how a tolly how many calles I made and received

My birthday was March 16 and received a call from a land line from my brother in Germany on March 17.

I like to know if ny fee was attached to my bill?

I also have a sister tried to call me from her cell phone and was unable to do so.

I tried to call her cell phone and was denied.

Please explain.

Sincerely,

Gerda

[edited for privacy]

I would like to know how a tolly how many calles I made and received

My birthday was March 16 and received a call from a land line from my brother in Germany on March 17.

I like to know if ny fee was attached to my bill?

I also have a sister tried to call me from her cell phone and was unable to do so.

I tried to call her cell phone and was denied.

Please explain.

Sincerely,

Gerda

[edited for privacy]

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 19, 2014 3:22:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
If you log onto the online account manager, you can see your call information. There is no fee for incoming calls, no matter where they come from. They only deduct from your plan minutes.
You will need to contact AT&T customer support with the phone information as to why you and your sister cannot connect. This is a user to user forum and that information cannot be answered here.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Links to Calls made and received?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 19, 2014 3:22:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
If you log onto the online account manager, you can see your call information. There is no fee for incoming calls, no matter where they come from. They only deduct from your plan minutes.
You will need to contact AT&T customer support with the phone information as to why you and your sister cannot connect. This is a user to user forum and that information cannot be answered here.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Links to Calls made and received?

2 of 2 (1,094 Views)
Solution