For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
hockeygal4's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, August 10th, 2017 2:01 PM

LGN0817

I would like a fix to my log in problems.

I have tried:

Safari - cleared cookies & cache

Chrome

Just downloaded Firefox - nope still receiving error message

my brand new phone that I bought one month ago from at&t

Samsung Tablet

I receive the error message LGN0817 on every device I have tried. 

I would really appreciate an answer as to how this can be fixed. When researching this error code it appears it has been around since at least 2014. Certainly there must be a fix by now.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I tried again at work on a PC rather than a Mac. Used Microsoft Explorer and Chrome.  Still can't manage my account.

Logged in with a new user name and password. Tried again on ME and Chrome. Still getting the message. 

I can only surmise this is not an issue on my end. Please tell me how to fix this so I can view and pay my account online. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Same issue here in Ohio..... All I hear is excuses!

They've tweeted me back, called .r back and had me call on-star when I have the zte mobley and had me call zte, all useless.

I think at&t has no clue and not listening to our issues....

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I just received an email from at&t asking if the problem has been resolved. Well, no, it hasn't.

When I spoke to someone earlier in the week she said the problem would be fixed by Friday. Today is Friday and I still see the error code when I try to login using both my phone, my Mac at home and my PC at work.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for the update, no fixes here and none in site.... I asked if I could delete my profile and try that way. They stated a brick and mortar store could do that and that would test if it's my account or just that profile.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Any updates?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Nothing yet. 

I received calls from the escalation department but they do not leave call back numbers in their messages and I do not answer phone numbers I do not recognize. 

I've also tried fixing this through Twitter but I get the same runaround. The digital media person actually asked me the reason I wanted to login to my account. (Pounding head on desk!)

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Through Twitter I just requested to be removed from paperless billing and for a rep to email all of my account activity, daily.

Does not seem unreasonable since this is information I cannot access otherwise. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

Nothing here, support is useless.... I suggested deleting my profile and trying again. Online can't do that, going to a store today and trying.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.