Helpful Links

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

Contributor

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay  on my online wireless bill

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Old text messages

I was going over my past wireless bills and seen all my old text messaging. Is there a way to read what those messages said even though I have erased them from my phone a lready?

Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

You can see who they are sent to and received from but not the message itself. Only if they are sent as test messages through AT&T servers. If you use an app of some sort, it is not recorded.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Old text messages

There is no way to read the messages once the are deleted unless you have them backed up on a computer somewhere that they can be restored to the phone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support