Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 14, 2014
3:36:03 AM
View profile
Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay  on my online wireless bill

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay  on my online wireless bill

Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2014 3:39:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

I was going over my past wireless bills and seen all my old text messaging. Is there a way to read what those messages said even though I have erased them from my phone a lready?

I was going over my past wireless bills and seen all my old text messaging. Is there a way to read what those messages said even though I have erased them from my phone a lready?

Old text messages

2 of 4 (1,631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2014 4:41:18 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can see who they are sent to and received from but not the message itself. Only if they are sent as test messages through AT&T servers. If you use an app of some sort, it is not recorded.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You can see who they are sent to and received from but not the message itself. Only if they are sent as test messages through AT&T servers. If you use an app of some sort, it is not recorded.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there a way to see what the text messages sent and receivedsay on my online wireless bill?

3 of 4 (1,619 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2014 4:42:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
There is no way to read the messages once the are deleted unless you have them backed up on a computer somewhere that they can be restored to the phone.
There is no way to read the messages once the are deleted unless you have them backed up on a computer somewhere that they can be restored to the phone.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Old text messages

4 of 4 (1,621 Views)