For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Amydn16's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, July 18th, 2014 9:50 PM

How can I log into GoPhone account?

I ordered a GoPhone SIM card to use with an unlocked cell phone (Motorola RAZR V3xx). Yesterday, I activated it and was given a wireless number along with a 4-number PIN. This morning, I logged into my GoPhone account using the given PIN. After logging in successfully, there was a page saying that my PIN had been changed and a text message containing it had been sent. I received the text message and the PIN almost immediately after. Then, I tried to log back in with the new PIN, but I failed. I requested a new PIN, and it said that a new text message with the new PIN had been sent out. It's been over an hour, and I have yet to see that message. What should I do now?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Amydn16 

I apologize that you're having issues logging into the current GoPhone website to manage your account. 

GoPhone online accounts are in the process of migrating to use myAT&T, which is the same website that our regular post-paid customers use and will give you even more control and detail of your account. myAT&T for GoPhone launches on 7/25/2014 at which time you'll be able to register at att.com/myatt

In the meantime if you need access online you can visit an AT&T Company store and they can reset your PIN for you in store with presenting valid Photo ID. Customer Care over the phone may be able to reset it as well, but usually will need have your old PIN to reset to a new PIN. 

You can find your nearest AT&T Company store by clicking Here

Hope this helps!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks so much for answering! I managed to log in after requesting a new password. It seems the first request didn't go through. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need to log into my go phone account this is my first time
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.