Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Hi HERE WE GO AGAIN - Need to cancel cell phone # in office we have not occupied in over a year

Tutor

Hi HERE WE GO AGAIN - Need to cancel cell phone # in office we have not occupied in over a year

Hi to the Forum,

My name is Glory.  I posted 2 weeks ago because I could not cancel our company's internet.  Once I posted NOT ONE NOT TWO but 3 ATT people were calling and sending me messages.

Great they fixed the problem.   I think ATT has a serious customer relation problem if the only way you CAN GET HELP IS TELL YOUR PROBLEMS ON THE INTERNET.  THIS IS CRAZY.

OK ATT I have a phone number that rolls over to another number I WANT TO CANCEL IT PLEASE IT WAS FOR OUR OFFICE THAT HAS BEEN CLOSED 1.5 YEARS AGO.  PLEASE KNOW I DID HAVE BANK PUT STOP PAYMENT THAT IS COSTING US 25 BUT I WOULD RATHER MY BANK GET MONEY THAN ATT.

OUR COMPANY ALSO HAS A LARGE PREMIER FOUNDATION ACCT THAT ALL I WANT TO DO IS CHANGE THE BANK IT IS DRAFTED FROM.

THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE.

I was so pleased when I was helped last week with a problem.  I thought let me email the very nice lady who helped cancel our internet NOPE THEY IGNORE YOU.

The fact that I am at work as the CFO and have to post on a forum for help tells me ATT is not for me PERSONALLY.

Personally I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS with a company that refuses to get its customer service together.

WORD TO THE WISE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO POST HERE

good day

I am going to be honest, I have these bills in front of me and I get SICK to my stomach knowing I spent a day and now who knows

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Hi HERE WE GO AGAIN - Need to cancel cell phone # in office we have not occupied in over a year

You cancel a cell phone number either by calling or porting it to a different provider. You may have gotten contacted about your internet service after posting, but don’t expect that for your cell phone. Try calling.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support