Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Getting someone else's email/statements

Contributor

Getting someone else's email/statements

How do I stop receiving bills and statements for someone else with a similar name?!? I've tried blocking and can't find a way to unsubscribe since I don't know the phone number. I do not have an att account and want these stopped immediately.

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Getting someone else's email/statements

nobody here can stop or block your emails, mark it as spam and it will go into your spam folder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Getting someone else's email/statements

Maybe you can't, but that's absurd that I keep receiving these emails and ATT can do nothing about it.

I did Mark as spam, tried to block sender, everything, and they still come through.

I saw a similar post on here resolved by someone from ATT who actually seemed to know what they're doing. They said to contact off post and that they'd email the info. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support