Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fraud

Contributor

Fraud

Woman??? Been texting says has no plan and needs my online passcode,security question and answer to be able to log on from her google account 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Fraud

So what’s your question? Of course you should not give any personal information to an unknown person.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Dckfrts
‎10-06-2019 9:57 PM

Re: Fraud

@Dckfrts wrote:

Woman??? Been texting says has no plan and needs my online passcode,security question and answer to be able to log on from her google account 

That sounds phishy.   No, do not respond

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support