Need help understanding your bill?
Eileen89's profile

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 6:35 PM

F908: "Error Processing Request":

The following is a screenshot of the error message that I've been getting for 2 weeks now while attempting to access the "Manage features" section of my OLAM. I've called CS twice with this error and each time I am bounced around from dept. to dept. with no results. One customer service rep had the nerve to say "I'm sorry but I just checked our system and you are the only one having this issue right now, so I am unable to help you with this".  I've waited long enough for this error to fix itself and have also been as understanding as I can with AT&T's customer service dept., however, after 2 whole weeks I'm starting to become annoyed with this.....

Anyone here know what the direct number to the OLAM department is?

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@jamileh wrote:

Yeesh 😞 I'm sorry this has gotten so out of hand. 

Let's get you in touch with someone to talk to about this. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, contact phone number and the best time to contact you. A summary of what's been going on would be great as well. 

Jam, thank you for the offer to help put me in touch with someone, I do appreciate that. However, I think the "Wireless mobility tech support." who are supposedly handling the trouble ticket that was created on 10/24 is the correct dept. That should be working on this. Problem is, they keep asking for more and more time which doesn't give me a whole lot of reason to have any faith in them at this point.... I am going to call them back today at the number that I was given and ask why it is taking them soooo long to find a fix for what should be a simple thing to resolve. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Glad to hear it's all worked out. 🙂

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Glad to hear that it's fixed.Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

Actually the outsourcing CSR employees get higher survey scores than the actual AT&T reps.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

Updating!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.