F908: "Error Processing Request":

Master

F908: "Error Processing Request":

[ Edited ]

The following is a screenshot of the error message that I've been getting for 2 weeks now while attempting to access the "Manage features" section of my OLAM. I've called CS twice with this error and each time I am bounced around from dept. to dept. with no results. One customer service rep had the nerve to say "I'm sorry but I just checked our system and you are the only one having this issue right now, so I am unable to help you with this".  I've waited long enough for this error to fix itself and have also been as understanding as I can with AT&T's customer service dept., however, after 2 whole weeks I'm starting to become annoyed with this.....

Anyone here know what the direct number to the OLAM department is?

Message 1 of 26 (5,879 Views)
Master

Re: F908: "Error Processing Request":

ilikewireless wrote:
Are there other customers getting the same error message but unreported? For those having problems with olam, we may want to ask them to post the error message.

This is a good question and one that I had asked to the first rep that I reported this issue to, I was told at that time that there were no other issues reported about this. I find it hard to believe that no one has had or is currently having a problem with this now as well..... I just won't buy anymore features from AT&T until they fix this for me. I refuse to call in and have a rep. change my features over the phone.

Message 16 of 26 (5,593 Views)
Professor

I wonder why AT&T is so unhelpful in this matter. I am thinking that this may be a consequence of out-sourcing.
Message 17 of 26 (5,578 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

ilikewireless wrote:
I wonder why AT&T is so unhelpful in this matter. I am thinking that this may be a consequence of out-sourcing.

AT&T is beyond NON HELPFUL at this point. I received a text message not even a call today from AT&T saying that this was going to take 7 more "business days" to fix this. I will NOT wait 7 more days. If I didn't have to take the kids out for Halloween tonight, I'd call them today. I will call them tomorrow and let them know that this is totally unacceptable and they are not going to get away with buying time from me anymore. It should not take a whole month for AT&T to fix this this problem. I'm starting to think they do not know what the heck they are doing and maybe my dollars would be better spent on a wireless carrier who does. Even Verizon was able to fix an online account issue for me within a 48 hour period. Not one whole month. Anyway, because I don't have a texting plan, AT&T is charging me for this text message, which I have absolutely no intention of paying for.

This is how AT&T avoids dealing with their customers? Nice......

Message 18 of 26 (5,571 Views)
Former Community Manager

Yeesh Smiley Sad I'm sorry this has gotten so out of hand. 

Let's get you in touch with someone to talk to about this. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, contact phone number and the best time to contact you. A summary of what's been going on would be great as well. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 26 (5,561 Views)
Professor

:LOL: The big font got their attention. Ha ha ha just kidding.
Message 20 of 26 (5,549 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

jamileh wrote:

Yeesh Smiley Sad I'm sorry this has gotten so out of hand. 

Let's get you in touch with someone to talk to about this. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, contact phone number and the best time to contact you. A summary of what's been going on would be great as well. 

Jam, thank you for the offer to help put me in touch with someone, I do appreciate that. However, I think the "Wireless mobility tech support." who are supposedly handling the trouble ticket that was created on 10/24 is the correct dept. That should be working on this. Problem is, they keep asking for more and more time which doesn't give me a whole lot of reason to have any faith in them at this point.... I am going to call them back today at the number that I was given and ask why it is taking them soooo long to find a fix for what should be a simple thing to resolve. 

Message 21 of 26 (5,575 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eileen89
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Problem fixed!! Smiley Very Happy  I called the wireless assist dept. back today and explained the issue to a different rep and how I wasn't happy with the text that I received yesterday about them needing 7 more days. After putting me on hold a few times the rep. came back and told me to clear the cache and cookies on my computer and attempt to log into the manage features section again. After doing so, I was finally able to view and make changes to my features section online. While I am not sure what exactly was done this time that wasn't the other times that I called in, I am happy with the fact that this has finally been resolved and I can now manage my features online myself..... Thanks to all those who replied in this thread and offered your suggestions. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 26 (5,570 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Glad to hear it's all worked out. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 23 of 26 (5,559 Views)
Professor

Glad to hear that it's fixed.Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 26 (5,557 Views)
Teacher

Actually the outsourcing CSR employees get higher survey scores than the actual AT&T reps.

Message 25 of 26 (5,485 Views)
Teacher

Updating!

Message 26 of 26 (5,484 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.