Need help understanding your bill?
Eileen89's profile

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 6:35 PM

F908: "Error Processing Request":

The following is a screenshot of the error message that I've been getting for 2 weeks now while attempting to access the "Manage features" section of my OLAM. I've called CS twice with this error and each time I am bounced around from dept. to dept. with no results. One customer service rep had the nerve to say "I'm sorry but I just checked our system and you are the only one having this issue right now, so I am unable to help you with this".  I've waited long enough for this error to fix itself and have also been as understanding as I can with AT&T's customer service dept., however, after 2 whole weeks I'm starting to become annoyed with this.....

Anyone here know what the direct number to the OLAM department is?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

Problem fixed!! Smiley Very Happy  I called the wireless assist dept. back today and explained the issue to a different rep and how I wasn't happy with the text that I received yesterday about them needing 7 more days. After putting me on hold a few times the rep. came back and told me to clear the cache and cookies on my computer and attempt to log into the manage features section again. After doing so, I was finally able to view and make changes to my features section online. While I am not sure what exactly was done this time that wasn't the other times that I called in, I am happy with the fact that this has finally been resolved and I can now manage my features online myself..... Thanks to all those who replied in this thread and offered your suggestions. 🙂

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

Finally got a direct number for "AT&T's Web Assistance Center", from one of our IT reps at work. I spoke with the web assist rep for 20 minutes. He was unable to solve my problem and said he would turn it over to the Web Assist's Escalations Dept., and they would call me back with an update..... Can't believe a regular AT&T rep couldn't have transferred me to this dept in the first place during the other 2 calls that I made. 😞

Guru

• 

507 Messages

12 years ago

Call care and try to ask the rep to file a ticket if he/she will not be able to solve your concern.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Good luck with AT&TSmiley Wink

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

Well AT&T never called me back today like they promised to, so now I'm going to have to call them back again tomorrow. It seems as if they don't care about this at all. Smiley Sad  I'm not going to let this go and will keep calling AT&T  until my feature management in my OLAM as been restored. 

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Just to prove that the problem is not at your end, did you try using a friend's computer or a public library computer?

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@ilikewireless wrote:

Just to prove that the problem is not at your end, did you try using a friend's computer or a public library computer?

I already ruled this out, but thanks. The rep who I spoke with yesterday was also able to see this error in my OLAM by logging into it. He said he took a screenshot, but I'm starting to doubt this since no callback was made today.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@irish Rose wrote:

@ilikewireless wrote:

I already ruled this out, but thanks. The rep who I spoke with yesterday was also able to see this error in my OLAM by logging into it. He said he took a screenshot, but I'm starting to doubt this since no callback was made today.

AT&T, where is your web designers when we need them?

Now that's big enough so that AT&T will not miss this help request.

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

ilikewireless wrote:

Now that's big enough so that AT&T will not miss this help request.

LOL, too funny. 😄 Well, as I expected there was no call back today either, so I gave them another call. The web assistance rep that I spoke to immediately tried to transfer me to another department, so I told him he was wrong and I was already speaking to the correct dept., as my issue was related to OLAM. I explained how I already spoke at length to the other rep. on the 19'th about this and he "supposedly" contacted the escalations dept. to look into this further for me. I told this new rep that while I didn't blame him, I was getting the impression that everyone that I talked to was just telling me stories to get me off the phone and that I had liitle faith in them as it is since no one took the time to call me as was said to update me on their progress.... This new rep said that he promised someone would call me back and he would call me tonight as well to make sure that they did.... I said fine, but I had my doubts that they actually would. Anyway, 10 minutes later someone from the Escalations dept. did call me to let me know that they were going to get this issue resolved for me. I told him that it was now over 2 weeks since I haven't  had access to my account features and that they had till next Friday, the 28th to find a fix for this. Between this issue and the lack of caring from AT&T about my preorder of the iPhone 4S, I am starting to think that maybe my wireless needs would be better served elsewhere..... But as I said to that last rep. I'll give them one week to resolve this issue first.......  

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

No good news yet?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.