Need help understanding your bill?
Eileen89's profile

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 6:35 PM

F908: "Error Processing Request":

The following is a screenshot of the error message that I've been getting for 2 weeks now while attempting to access the "Manage features" section of my OLAM. I've called CS twice with this error and each time I am bounced around from dept. to dept. with no results. One customer service rep had the nerve to say "I'm sorry but I just checked our system and you are the only one having this issue right now, so I am unable to help you with this".  I've waited long enough for this error to fix itself and have also been as understanding as I can with AT&T's customer service dept., however, after 2 whole weeks I'm starting to become annoyed with this.....

Anyone here know what the direct number to the OLAM department is?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

did they provided you any ticket number?maybe they are still working on the problemSmiley Wink

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@ilikewireless wrote:

No good news yet?

Still not fixed. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I first encountered this error. 😞

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@Bghie wrote:

did they provided you any ticket number?maybe they are still working on the problemSmiley Wink

I was finally given a ticket number yesterday. I was told that my problem had to be escillted to the Wireless Mobility Tech Dept., because the Web assist dept. could not figure out what was causing this error and therefore couldn't fix the problem. The rep. Who I spoke with said it could take up to 72 hours for them to get back to me. This should have been done during the first two calls that I made about this problem.... If I don't hear from them by Thursday and I still can't access my features in OLAM I will be calling them again. I won't stop calling until they fix this and I can manage my own features since that is the whole purpose of OLAM in the first place. 😉

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

More than 72 hours later and this error message persists.  I find it hard to believe that NO ONE in any of AT&T's departments can find a fix for this problem! While I did receive an update yesterday from the person who obtained the trouble ticket, it's still frustrating not to see any of my features or have the ability to manage them on my own........ 

F908: We're sorry, but we are experiencing a temporary system error that prevents us from retrieving your available features information. Please call customer service at 1-800-331-0500.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

Are there other customers getting the same error message but unreported? For those having problems with olam, we may want to ask them to post the error message.

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@ilikewireless wrote:
Are there other customers getting the same error message but unreported? For those having problems with olam, we may want to ask them to post the error message.

This is a good question and one that I had asked to the first rep that I reported this issue to, I was told at that time that there were no other issues reported about this. I find it hard to believe that no one has had or is currently having a problem with this now as well..... I just won't buy anymore features from AT&T until they fix this for me. I refuse to call in and have a rep. change my features over the phone.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

I wonder why AT&T is so unhelpful in this matter. I am thinking that this may be a consequence of out-sourcing.

Master

• 

5.1K Messages

12 years ago

@ilikewireless wrote:
I wonder why AT&T is so unhelpful in this matter. I am thinking that this may be a consequence of out-sourcing.

AT&T is beyond NON HELPFUL at this point. I received a text message not even a call today from AT&T saying that this was going to take 7 more "business days" to fix this. I will NOT wait 7 more days. If I didn't have to take the kids out for Halloween tonight, I'd call them today. I will call them tomorrow and let them know that this is totally unacceptable and they are not going to get away with buying time from me anymore. It should not take a whole month for AT&T to fix this this problem. I'm starting to think they do not know what the heck they are doing and maybe my dollars would be better spent on a wireless carrier who does. Even Verizon was able to fix an online account issue for me within a 48 hour period. Not one whole month. Anyway, because I don't have a texting plan, AT&T is charging me for this text message, which I have absolutely no intention of paying for.

This is how AT&T avoids dealing with their customers? Nice......

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Yeesh 😞 I'm sorry this has gotten so out of hand. 

Let's get you in touch with someone to talk to about this. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, contact phone number and the best time to contact you. A summary of what's been going on would be great as well. 

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

:LOL: The big font got their attention. Ha ha ha just kidding.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.