Need help understanding your bill?
lpierov1234's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 11:44 PM

Don't Combine Your Bills - Living Nightmare

ello,

Since I have combined my Uverse, ATT Wireless Account and DirectTV account I have had nothing but issues from logins changing, multiple different logins being issues, the user interface of my account online being screwed up, my account balance being screwed up to spending probably over 5 hours on the phone with multiple different people that are highly STUPID and still my account issues are not fixed (even after I have been told they had been). 

When you log into my account online you can only view the Uverse account and it says my balance is $406 and $396 of it passed due. Which it isn't. I have been enrolled in auto pay with each account for months and months everything is current. When I went online to look at my September wireless bill it showed that amount and I saw my account was due to auto pay in 2 days so of course I immediately suspended that. Then spent hours talking to multiple different people to get my separate account balances for payment. No one could explain why my account was past due since each account was up to date or why it was reflecting that amount and still its not fixed online. 

This has been the worst experience of my life in service and billing situation where I want to warn everyone I know that uses ATT not to combine there accounts to avoid the same mess I am in now with no resolve. 

A living nightmare. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

7 years ago

Been on the phone many hrs the last 4 months trying to get what I was promised and still not straightened out. Being told all would be good the following bill.  WRONG!  Beginning to believe they will say anything to get you off the phone with a false since of satisfaction.  Love when they start with  "ESCALATING" the issue.   Does that mean, "screw you til next billing"?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!  First off, when I Google "my att nightmare", it brought me right to this page - that is pretty bad in itself.  Litterally 5 phone calls to find out what my acutal billing charges are to only find out that I have a $192 past due balance - which I DO NOT, my DirectTV bill has another amount due... I had Uverse for 2 years and added Direct TV in hopes that my last 2 years of living h*!! with their billing would get straighted out - NOPE!!!!! I was with Dish for 15 years, wish I would have never cancelled and added their internet.  They - AT&T - said I have a combined bill and that if I pay the past due of $192 and my Direct TV amount of $82?, the next bill should be correct - that what they told me a month ago!!!!!  

This is beyond frustrating!  I then go to cancell all of my services and on-hold for 44 minutes to only be told that I have to go to another department.  These 5 phone calls took 327 minutes with absolutley NO resolution - even the supervisor I spoke with did nothing to figure things out.  He just said, "it sounds like you're really over AT&T"!  I sure am!!!!!  FCC, FTC and my atty General are all getting written complaints as well as every blog, review board, social media, etc.  This is the worst experience ever.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I have been a loyal Att customer since they were Bell South, I have had home phone serice with them since the 80s and wireless from day one.  I also have/had combined billing and now that I want to do an early upgrade on the ATT Next program, combined billing is the reason that it can not bne done.  First I called customer service, after being left on hold eternally, I call back and I am told that due to my combined billing I would need to go into the store for the upgrade. I went to the store, I am told that only customer service can process the upgrade due to combined billing.  I let the in store rep know this and he calls customer service and while on hold (yes they put thier fellow co worker on hold) he discvoered that  I have both unified and combined billing.  After wasting 2 hours of my workday at the store, the rep tells me that I need to call again and have the bill uncombined.  All this just to utilize the advertised fearture of Next, which is the option to pay to upgrade.  2 days later still not able to upgrade due to combined billing and with each rep that I speak with I get different information.  One stated that she could process the order once the balance, although not past due yet, is paid. The next one told me to call back Friday becasue he can not do anytyhing.  I have had my Samsung S7 Edge since July and want to go back to the iPhone and  I am being treated like a criminal.  This is absurd and if this is how loyal customers are treated, I am no longer interested in being one.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

This is true, I have been told 8 different things by 8 different reps in 3 days.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I can't even order service with them they keeping messing up the port after the 3rd time verizon did a 3 way call to att after they blamed verizon for all the mess. now they can't even expedite the order after I've tried ordering 3 times due to there incompetence. It's going to save me 80 bucks a month with more service it's the only reason I'm still trying. A friend of mine could not get the order in either and finally gave up and stayed with Verizon, it's mind blowing how bad they are yet they do nothing to fix the issue sad

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have the same problem. Past due amounts that I spent countless hours the month before straightening out.  The whole thing is a scam . Just think of all the people who they have access to their account for automatic withdrawal that have no clue that they are being charged  erroneosly. I believe that's why the goal is to put this on you immediately. I was smart enough to make them refund my money. Countless hours of my time spent dealing with both companies who act completely clueless,Wes on the matter, three different account numbers.I'm furious. They won't take my money I refuse to succumb to this fraud!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.