Data Usage Alerts on Mobile Share Plans

Highlighted
Contributor

Data Usage Alerts on Mobile Share Plans

There's always a catch right!?

I just switched over to a Mobile Share plan and I was told that the Smart Limits for Wireless that I used to limits the amount of data on my kids phones is no longer available.  Is there anything that can be done to limit the amount of data each phone can use on these plans?

Message 1 of 3 (502 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Data Usage Alerts on Mobile Share Plans

simmons4102 wrote:

There's always a catch right!?

I just switched over to a Mobile Share plan and I was told that the Smart Limits for Wireless that I used to limits the amount of data on my kids phones is no longer available.  Is there anything that can be done to limit the amount of data each phone can use on these plans?

I am not familiar with the Smart Limits tools, but I can tell you that using the myATT app, or using the OLAM (On Line Account Management) web site, you can manually turn off data usage on any specific phone.  The system will automtically turn that usage back on when your next billing cycle starts as well.  

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)
Employee

Re: Data Usage Alerts on Mobile Share Plans

Downloading the my att app is probably the best bet, pretty easy to use, just use your same login information that you use on att.com
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (435 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.