For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
LaGena's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 5:56 AM

Closed

Chat live with ATT CC???

How do I chat live with att customer service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

There is no such link to live chat.  I've used th att.com search function, and cannot find how to do live chat support.

Does AT&T live chat exist for getting wireless help?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

We recently launched a brand new chat option!

A new button, offering a Chat Live service to answer your questions will be available, at the bottom-right of your screen, whenever a chat agent is available to assist you.

If all of our chat agents are busy, the button will be temporarily hidden and made available as soon as an agent becomes available.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

i still cant find live chat. send me the link

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This button does not show on any of the 4 browsers I tried.  What the hooey ATT?  Cant you see all the searches coming up about Where the hooyey is the chat?  - fix this ASAP.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I went there too and no live chat option.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

8 years ago

@FinanceGuy2451 wrote:

I went there too and no live chat option.

Click on the link ATTMobiilityCare posted above. 

The "live chat" option will appear on the right side of the page. The "live chat" button on of the last things to load, so be patient. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Didn't work for me!  Can't find where the Live Chat or "question" is on the bottom of the page.  What are you talking about?

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

I know it is not live or real time chat, but sending a private message to the att customer care team can help. Sounds easyer than looking for a link you can't find for whatever reason.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Live chat no longer works on any mobile device whether that is an iPhone or iPad. Only way to access the live chat feature is via a full browser

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Here it is December and NO live chat button - do you read these AT&T???
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.