For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
LaGena's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 5:56 AM

Closed

Chat live with ATT CC???

How do I chat live with att customer service.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the reply.  However I'm just like the other responder, I have no blue anything in the lower right corner.  Maybe my security settings are blocking it. 

Know I can't get into ATT Locker either, so will find a computer that isn't as secure to see if the above works.

Thanks for the reply. 🙂

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @pheasant16!

Are you still having trouble finding the Live Chat option? If so, please refer to the screenshots below.

When you go to att.com and click on "Support," you should end up at this page:

livechattile.jpg

The live chat tab is in the bottom right corner, as shown above. Once you click on the live chat tab, it should open up like this:

livechattile2.jpg

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

2 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Trying to find live chat option to no avail...help !!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @Keenyzmom

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options!

The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hello I am trying to locate the live chat and nothing is working it has been like this for awhile now I don't know what to do I would like be able to talk to someone on live chat instead of calling all the time please help

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @Sunlady71

I’d be happy to help with our live chat options! The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm having the same issue and its getting irritating trying to find it.... no blue button is showing on my screen.... maybe AT&T should have just left it the way it was...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html?tab=1

Click the Chat Live button on right side.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am SO frustrated with this!  There is NO BLUE TAB anywhere!  I contacted @ATTCares via Twitter, and the link they provided still had no chat option anywhere on the page.  Can anyone help???

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.