Chat live with ATT CC???

Tutor

Chat live with ATT CC???

How do I chat live with att customer service.
Message 1 of 49 (34,738 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Chat live with ATT CC???

[ Edited ]

You can chat with a customer service agent for support.

You can activate this Chat Live feature by clicking on the Questions? Chat Live button that you will see "floating" at the bottom right-hand corner of the site.

Chat_Support_wText.gif

Once you’ve opened that Chat Live feature, you may be asked to narrow down your topic, by Product or Service.

2_9_chat_2.gif

2_9_chat_3.gif

You’ll may also be asked to narrow your scope further, by category...

2_9_chat_3.5.gif

By narrowing that scope, we’ll be able to match you with an agent trained to help you with your specific issue.

As soon as an Agent is available, they will begin their Chat Live session with you.

2_9_chat_4.gif

Now, some things to remember:

• The Chat Live option is not yet available on our mobile site or through the MyAT&T app. It is available on the desktop version of att.com.
  • The Chat Live option is currently in the process of being rolled out across our full suite of products and services.2_9_chat_5.gif

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 49 (33,876 Views)
Contributor

I dont have live chat option.

I dont have live chat option.
Message 3 of 49 (25,111 Views)
Contributor

Re: Chat live with ATT CC???

I need some one to help me and I don't see live chat on my screan to talk to someone
Message 4 of 49 (17,971 Views)
Tutor

live chat

What happened to live chat option? I saw that it was a floating icon but on any device I have tried for two days it is never showing up. I am currently not in the position to make a call about my account and need to chat with someone. So I guess I need to know how to get live chat.
Message 5 of 49 (11,305 Views)
Tutor

Re: I dont have live chat option.

No live chat option on that page...

Message 6 of 49 (15,210 Views)
Contributor

ATT live chat

Where can I find the live chat session with an ATT representative? Regarding blocking name and phone number from a cell phone to another cell phone.
Message 7 of 49 (11,457 Views)

Where's the chat on att.com?

No more live chat?

Message 8 of 49 (12,148 Views)
Community Support

Re: Where's the chat on att.com?

Hi there @pheasant16

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options! This is still available and can be found by:

• Select Support from the orange menu bar
  • Hover over Contact Us in the white menu bar
  • Click Wireless
  • Click the blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab in the bottom right corner of your screen

I hope this helps!

Charise

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 49 (12,115 Views)
Contributor

This is not an option. It just says "Live Chat" and has no link or buttons.

Message 10 of 49 (12,098 Views)

Thanks for the reply.  However I'm just like the other responder, I have no blue anything in the lower right corner.  Maybe my security settings are blocking it. 

Know I can't get into ATT Locker either, so will find a computer that isn't as secure to see if the above works.

Thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 49 (12,049 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, @pheasant16!

Are you still having trouble finding the Live Chat option? If so, please refer to the screenshots below.

When you go to att.com and click on "Support," you should end up at this page:

The live chat tab is in the bottom right corner, as shown above. Once you click on the live chat tab, it should open up like this:

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 12 of 49 (11,910 Views)
Contributor

Chat

Trying to find live chat option to no avail...help !!
Message 13 of 49 (12,524 Views)
Community Support

Re: Chat

Hey there @Keenyzmom

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options!

The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Employee Contributor*
Message 14 of 49 (12,432 Views)
Contributor

Where is Live Chat?

[ Edited ]

Hello I am trying to locate the live chat and nothing is working it has been like this for awhile now I don't know what to do I would like be able to talk to someone on live chat instead of calling all the time please help

Message 15 of 49 (11,760 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.