Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 14, 2014
9:56:44 PM
View profile
Chat live with ATT CC???
How do I chat live with att customer service.
How do I chat live with att customer service.
LaGena Brooke Gamble 37 from Tulsa oklahoma
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2014 3:36:07 AM
(1)
ACE - Expert
Edited by davidbk on Feb 10, 2016 at 1:11:23 PM

You can chat with a customer service agent for support.

You can activate this Chat Live feature by clicking on the Questions? Chat Live button that you will see "floating" at the bottom right-hand corner of the site.

Chat_Support_wText.gif

Once you’ve opened that Chat Live feature, you may be asked to narrow down your topic, by Product or Service.

2_9_chat_2.gif

2_9_chat_3.gif

You’ll may also be asked to narrow your scope further, by category...

2_9_chat_3.5.gif

By narrowing that scope, we’ll be able to match you with an agent trained to help you with your specific issue.

As soon as an Agent is available, they will begin their Chat Live session with you.

2_9_chat_4.gif

Now, some things to remember:

• The Chat Live option is not yet available on our mobile site or through the MyAT&T app. It is available on the desktop version of att.com.
  • The Chat Live option is currently in the process of being rolled out across our full suite of products and services.2_9_chat_5.gif

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Chat live with ATT CC???

41 replies
(6) Me too
(6) Me too
View all replies
(41)
Highlighted
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2014 3:36:07 AM
(1)
ACE - Expert
Edited by davidbk on Feb 10, 2016 at 1:11:23 PM

You can activate this Chat Live feature by clicking on the Questions? Chat Live button that you will see "floating" at the bottom right-hand corner of the site.

Chat_Support_wText.gif

Once you’ve opened that Chat Live feature, you may be asked to narrow down your topic, by Product or Service.

2_9_chat_2.gif

2_9_chat_3.gif

2_9_chat_3.5.gif

By narrowing that scope, we’ll be able to match you with an agent trained to help you with your specific issue.

As soon as an Agent is available, they will begin their Chat Live session with you.

2_9_chat_4.gif

• The Chat Live option is not yet available on our mobile site or through the MyAT&T app. It is available on the desktop version of att.com.
  • The Chat Live option is currently in the process of being rolled out across our full suite of products and services.2_9_chat_5.gif

Chat_Support_wText.gif

2_9_chat_2.gif

2_9_chat_3.gif

2_9_chat_3.5.gif

2_9_chat_4.gif

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Chat live with ATT CC???

[ Edited ]
2 of 42 (27,584 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2014 9:57:13 AM
(0)
Contributor
I dont have live chat option.

3 of 42 (18,819 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2015 10:51:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
I need some one to help me and I don't see live chat on my screan to talk to someone
I need some one to help me and I don't see live chat on my screan to talk to someone

4 of 42 (11,678 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2015 5:46:01 PM
(0)
Tutor
What happened to live chat option? I saw that it was a floating icon but on any device I have tried for two days it is never showing up. I am currently not in the position to make a call about my account and need to chat with someone. So I guess I need to know how to get live chat.
What happened to live chat option? I saw that it was a floating icon but on any device I have tried for two days it is never showing up. I am currently not in the position to make a call about my account and need to chat with someone. So I guess I need to know how to get live chat.

live chat

5 of 42 (5,012 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2015 12:16:54 PM
(0)
Tutor

No live chat option on that page...

No live chat option on that page...

Re: I dont have live chat option.

6 of 42 (8,917 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 24, 2015 7:12:48 PM
(0)
Contributor
Where can I find the live chat session with an ATT representative? Regarding blocking name and phone number from a cell phone to another cell phone.
Where can I find the live chat session with an ATT representative? Regarding blocking name and phone number from a cell phone to another cell phone.

ATT live chat

7 of 42 (5,164 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2015 5:27:53 AM
(0)
Tutor

No more live chat?

No more live chat?

Where's the chat on att.com?

8 of 42 (5,855 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2015 1:24:18 PM
(1)
Community Support

Hi there @pheasant16

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options! This is still available and can be found by:

• Select Support from the orange menu bar
  • Hover over Contact Us in the white menu bar
  • Click Wireless
  • Click the blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab in the bottom right corner of your screen

I hope this helps!

Charise

Hi there @pheasant16

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options! This is still available and can be found by:

• Select Support from the orange menu bar
  • Hover over Contact Us in the white menu bar
  • Click Wireless
  • Click the blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab in the bottom right corner of your screen

I hope this helps!

Charise

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Where's the chat on att.com?

9 of 42 (5,822 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2015 6:34:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

This is not an option. It just says "Live Chat" and has no link or buttons.

This is not an option. It just says "Live Chat" and has no link or buttons.

10 of 42 (5,805 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2015 5:05:22 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the reply.  However I'm just like the other responder, I have no blue anything in the lower right corner.  Maybe my security settings are blocking it. 

Know I can't get into ATT Locker either, so will find a computer that isn't as secure to see if the above works.

Thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reply.  However I'm just like the other responder, I have no blue anything in the lower right corner.  Maybe my security settings are blocking it. 

Know I can't get into ATT Locker either, so will find a computer that isn't as secure to see if the above works.

Thanks for the reply. Smiley Happy

11 of 42 (5,756 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2015 7:10:23 AM
(1)
Community Manager

Hello, @pheasant16!

Are you still having trouble finding the Live Chat option? If so, please refer to the screenshots below.

When you go to att.com and click on "Support," you should end up at this page:

The live chat tab is in the bottom right corner, as shown above. Once you click on the live chat tab, it should open up like this:

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, @pheasant16!

Are you still having trouble finding the Live Chat option? If so, please refer to the screenshots below.

When you go to att.com and click on "Support," you should end up at this page:

The live chat tab is in the bottom right corner, as shown above. Once you click on the live chat tab, it should open up like this:

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

12 of 42 (5,617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2015 6:51:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
Trying to find live chat option to no avail...help !!
Trying to find live chat option to no avail...help !!

Chat

13 of 42 (6,231 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2015 11:32:23 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hey there @Keenyzmom

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options!

The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Hey there @Keenyzmom

I’d be happy to help with our Live Chat options!

The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Re: Chat

14 of 42 (6,139 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2015 8:02:49 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Jul 29, 2015 at 9:17:58 AM

Hello I am trying to locate the live chat and nothing is working it has been like this for awhile now I don't know what to do I would like be able to talk to someone on live chat instead of calling all the time please help

Hello I am trying to locate the live chat and nothing is working it has been like this for awhile now I don't know what to do I would like be able to talk to someone on live chat instead of calling all the time please help

Where is Live Chat?

[ Edited ]
15 of 42 (5,467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2015 10:36:02 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hey there @Sunlady71

I’d be happy to help with our live chat options! The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Hey there @Sunlady71

I’d be happy to help with our live chat options! The location of our Live Chat option has changed recently, however it can still be found on the same page! To begin a Live Chat, access our Contact Us page and you will see a blue “Questions? Chat Live” tab at the very bottom of the screen, in the right corner.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Re: Please help

16 of 42 (5,403 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2015 1:26:55 PM
(0)
Contributor
I'm having the same issue and its getting irritating trying to find it.... no blue button is showing on my screen.... maybe AT&T should have just left it the way it was...
I'm having the same issue and its getting irritating trying to find it.... no blue button is showing on my screen.... maybe AT&T should have just left it the way it was...

17 of 42 (6,090 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2015 9:07:28 AM
(0)
Contributor

How can I live chat with a customer service agent

18 of 42 (7,343 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2015 9:17:58 AM
(1)
ACE - Master

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html?tab=1

Click the Chat Live button on right side.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

http://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html?tab=1

Click the Chat Live button on right side.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

Re: How can I live chat with a customer service agent

19 of 42 (7,339 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2015 5:11:35 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am SO frustrated with this!  There is NO BLUE TAB anywhere!  I contacted @ATTCares via Twitter, and the link they provided still had no chat option anywhere on the page.  Can anyone help???

I am SO frustrated with this!  There is NO BLUE TAB anywhere!  I contacted @ATTCares via Twitter, and the link they provided still had no chat option anywhere on the page.  Can anyone help???

20 of 42 (5,826 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2015 10:58:52 PM
(0)
Contributor

There is no such link to live chat.  I've used th att.com search function, and cannot find how to do live chat support.

Does AT&T live chat exist for getting wireless help?

There is no such link to live chat.  I've used th att.com search function, and cannot find how to do live chat support.

Does AT&T live chat exist for getting wireless help?

21 of 42 (5,700 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2015 3:03:04 PM
(1)
Community Support

We recently launched a brand new chat option!

A new button, offering a Chat Live service to answer your questions will be available, at the bottom-right of your screen, whenever a chat agent is available to assist you.

If all of our chat agents are busy, the button will be temporarily hidden and made available as soon as an agent becomes available.

We recently launched a brand new chat option!

A new button, offering a Chat Live service to answer your questions will be available, at the bottom-right of your screen, whenever a chat agent is available to assist you.

If all of our chat agents are busy, the button will be temporarily hidden and made available as soon as an agent becomes available.

22 of 42 (6,751 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2015 7:54:42 AM
(0)
Contributor

i still cant find live chat. send me the link

i still cant find live chat. send me the link

23 of 42 (5,179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2015 5:19:45 PM
(0)
Contributor

This button does not show on any of the 4 browsers I tried.  What the hooey ATT?  Cant you see all the searches coming up about Where the hooyey is the chat?  - fix this ASAP.

This button does not show on any of the 4 browsers I tried.  What the hooey ATT?  Cant you see all the searches coming up about Where the hooyey is the chat?  - fix this ASAP.

24 of 42 (6,045 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2015 8:31:54 AM
(0)
Contributor

I went there too and no live chat option.

25 of 42 (5,009 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2015 9:25:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

FinanceGuy2451 wrote:

Click on the link ATTMobiilityCare posted above. 

The "live chat" option will appear on the right side of the page. The "live chat" button on of the last things to load, so be patient. 

FinanceGuy2451 wrote:

Click on the link ATTMobiilityCare posted above. 

The "live chat" option will appear on the right side of the page. The "live chat" button on of the last things to load, so be patient. 

26 of 42 (4,990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2015 11:11:44 AM
(0)
Contributor

Didn't work for me!  Can't find where the Live Chat or "question" is on the bottom of the page.  What are you talking about?

Didn't work for me!  Can't find where the Live Chat or "question" is on the bottom of the page.  What are you talking about?

27 of 42 (4,904 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2015 3:33:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I know it is not live or real time chat, but sending a private message to the att customer care team can help. Sounds easyer than looking for a link you can't find for whatever reason.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

I know it is not live or real time chat, but sending a private message to the att customer care team can help. Sounds easyer than looking for a link you can't find for whatever reason.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

28 of 42 (4,877 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2015 4:01:47 PM
(0)
Tutor
Live chat no longer works on any mobile device whether that is an iPhone or iPad. Only way to access the live chat feature is via a full browser
Live chat no longer works on any mobile device whether that is an iPhone or iPad. Only way to access the live chat feature is via a full browser

Re: Where is Live Chat?

29 of 42 (4,860 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2015 1:28:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
Here it is December and NO live chat button - do you read these AT&T???
Here it is December and NO live chat button - do you read these AT&T???

30 of 42 (5,085 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments