For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
GolfActual's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 7:12 PM

Closed

Cannot login to account (LGN0801)

I have been trying to log into my account but each time I receive an error page that states:

A temporary system error prevents us from retrieving your account information right now. Please try again later.

Further help: Contact Customer Care

(LGN0801)

I have tried logging in at several different times, throughout yesterday and today.

Can someone help me get past this and log in? I am trying to log in so I can pay my bill.

Edit: I tried to post this in the Wireless Account Access board but it ended up in Internet billing.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello GolfActual,

Are you still having issues logging in? I am able to log in on my computer. What web browser are you using? You can also use myAT&T app on your phone to manage your account and bills.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have had this problem, too.  I have experienced it off and on for severl months (about 6).  I have called in to CS before, but they couldn't help me.  I have tried multiple browsers and multiple machines so that isn't really the problem.  I'm assuming that it might have something to do with the server, because there is no pattern to the problem.  I will try for several days to no avail and then suddenly it will work and finally let me in.  It's beginning to give me a great deal fo anxiety especially when I'm trying to log in to pay my bill.  Any help would be much appreciated.  HELP!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

As of today, I can now log in. I have been using Chrome as my web browser.

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

.... Been four days and I still can't log in via the my AT&T app on my 1020.... Fine from PC, just not from phone.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @mlife 

Try restarting your phone and if that doesn't work, reinstall the app. Is your password saved on the device?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

10 years ago

Yup... already tried all that.... none of which worked.... 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am also getting the same responses when I try to log in from my Iphone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have been having this problem on my phone for over a month now. I can login just fine on my computer. I have tried to reinstall. I have tried to update my password. Nothing helps.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Since my last post. Apple updated iOS to 7.1.1 and att app was updated to version 4.0 and now I can not log in from any iphone in my accout. Ok on PC.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I can not log in from any of my phones from any phone web browser (Safari or Chrome) or the AT&T app, only from my laptop and desktop PC's . On all phones I get the LGN0801 error. Before it was just my iPhone 5s, now the iPhone 5c that my father uses can not log in either (web browser or app).
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.