Posted Feb 19, 2014
11:12:29 AM
View profile
Cannot login to account (LGN0801)
Edited by GolfActual on Feb 19, 2014 at 11:14:31 AM

I have been trying to log into my account but each time I receive an error page that states:

A temporary system error prevents us from retrieving your account information right now. Please try again later.

Further help: Contact Customer Care

(LGN0801)

I have tried logging in at several different times, throughout yesterday and today.

Can someone help me get past this and log in? I am trying to log in so I can pay my bill.

Edit: I tried to post this in the Wireless Account Access board but it ended up in Internet billing.

Cannot login to account (LGN0801)

[ Edited ]
12 replies
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(12)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 6:57:49 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello GolfActual,

Are you still having issues logging in? I am able to log in on my computer. What web browser are you using? You can also use myAT&T app on your phone to manage your account and bills.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Cannot login to account (LGN0801)

2 of 13 (3,921 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2014 8:03:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have had this problem, too.  I have experienced it off and on for severl months (about 6).  I have called in to CS before, but they couldn't help me.  I have tried multiple browsers and multiple machines so that isn't really the problem.  I'm assuming that it might have something to do with the server, because there is no pattern to the problem.  I will try for several days to no avail and then suddenly it will work and finally let me in.  It's beginning to give me a great deal fo anxiety especially when I'm trying to log in to pay my bill.  Any help would be much appreciated.  HELP!!!

3 of 13 (3,834 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2014 1:16:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

As of today, I can now log in. I have been using Chrome as my web browser.

4 of 13 (3,799 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2014 5:14:26 PM
(0)
Scholar
.... Been four days and I still can't log in via the my AT&T app on my 1020.... Fine from PC, just not from phone.

5 of 13 (3,330 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2014 7:54:21 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @mlife 

Try restarting your phone and if that doesn't work, reinstall the app. Is your password saved on the device?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 13 (3,309 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2014 8:17:05 AM
(0)
Scholar

Yup... already tried all that.... none of which worked.... 

7 of 13 (3,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 9:03:05 PM
(0)
Contributor
I am also getting the same responses when I try to log in from my Iphone

8 of 13 (3,175 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 12:31:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have been having this problem on my phone for over a month now. I can login just fine on my computer. I have tried to reinstall. I have tried to update my password. Nothing helps.

9 of 13 (2,987 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 1:34:05 PM
(0)
Contributor
Since my last post. Apple updated iOS to 7.1.1 and att app was updated to version 4.0 and now I can not log in from any iphone in my accout. Ok on PC.

10 of 13 (2,859 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 1:42:51 PM
(0)
Contributor
I can not log in from any of my phones from any phone web browser (Safari or Chrome) or the AT&T app, only from my laptop and desktop PC's . On all phones I get the LGN0801 error. Before it was just my iPhone 5s, now the iPhone 5c that my father uses can not log in either (web browser or app).

11 of 13 (2,857 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2014 4:24:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

I also have not been able to login using the AT&T iOS app. PC is fine, tablet is fine using Safari.

just did the last app update on May14,2014 ....prior could not log in, after still can not log in.

please provide what the fix is.

12 of 13 (2,672 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2014 9:27:39 AM
(0)
Community Manager

I have the iPhone too and use myAT&T app, it works fine for me, I'm sorry you guys are having some issues. Try doing a reset by holding your power and home button at the same time for 10 seconds.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

13 of 13 (2,624 Views)