Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

Contributor

Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

jianni20 wrote:

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

wonder if oyu have to register for it on the pc - did you try clicking the register link in the upper right corner?

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

jianni20 wrote:
Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.

Welcome - I prefer KeepPass, it can be a standalone install on a USB stick and there are mobile variants that allow you to use the same datapbase between a pc and the phone

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support