Need help understanding your bill?
jianni20's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 21st, 2012 12:53 AM

Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@jianni20 wrote:

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

wonder if oyu have to register for it on the pc - did you try clicking the register link in the upper right corner?

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@jianni20 wrote:
Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.

Welcome - I prefer KeepPass, it can be a standalone install on a USB stick and there are mobile variants that allow you to use the same datapbase between a pc and the phone

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.