Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

Contributor

Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (4,565 Views)
Highlighted
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author jianni20
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Cannot log in to AT&T Messages

jianni20 wrote:

I set up AT&T Messages on my phone, and it appears to be working fine.  When I attempt to log in to https://messages.att.net with my AT&T Access ID I get the error below (ignore the LastPass indicators). I know I'm typing the correct  I'm able to log in and see my bill/usage but this particular site says I'm not authorized. Any suggestions?

wonder if oyu have to register for it on the pc - did you try clicking the register link in the upper right corner?

Message 2 of 4 (4,506 Views)
Contributor

Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.
Message 3 of 4 (4,496 Views)
Expert

jianni20 wrote:
Thanks wingrider01, that worked. I was assuming that my AT&T Access ID that I use to pay my bill, etc was the account I should use. So now I have 3 accounts with AT&T...account management, community, and messages. I guess LastPass is going to come in handy.

Welcome - I prefer KeepPass, it can be a standalone install on a USB stick and there are mobile variants that allow you to use the same datapbase between a pc and the phone

Message 4 of 4 (4,425 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.