For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ABC2015's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 26th, 2015 10:08 AM

Cancelled AT&T account, how do I now cancel EasyPay if I am out of the country.

I recently cancelled my AT&T account, as I am traveling overseas for the summer. I have just recd. email from AT&T advising me that my new bill is available to view, and that it will pay through EasyPay. How do I view this bill, and stop further payments. Visiting a store, or calling are obviously not options.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @ABC2015

I’d be happy to help! I believe you may be referring to AutoPay? If so, you can cancel via these methods:

Using your smartphone

1. Log in from the myAT&T app or our mobile site (m.att.com/myatt).
  2. If prompted, select the wireless account.
  3. Select Manage AutoPay.
  4. Select Discontinue AutoPay > Yes.

Using your tablet or PC

1. Go to Manage AutoPay. If prompted, log in.
  2. Select Discontinue AutoPay.
  3. Select Submit. If there's a pending automatic payment, you also have the option to cancel this payment.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for the reply, as I said in my original question - because I have cancelled AT&T I can no longer log-in (I no longer have an acct.) even though AT&T have just sent me an email telling me my “new” bill is ready to view.?????

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, @ABC2015!

Thanks for posting. Did you still need help cancelling AutoPay? If so, please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.