Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can't access my wireless account

Tutor

Can't access my wireless account

Received my normal email that my wireless bill was ready for view however everytime I try to access my wireless account it opens my Uverse account.

After several attempts I decided to link my accounts that failed also.  I am wondering if ATT is having technical problems with our wireless accounts.

Anyone else having this problems

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Employee (Employee)
Accepted by ATTDelia
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Can't access my wireless account

If you have never signed in to your wireless bill online, you have to register first, then link accounts if you like.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Community Support

Hi @Eaglepc11

I’d be happy to help with your wireless account access! In order to link your wireless account to your Uverse login, first start by logging into your Uverse account. Once there, select myAT&T from the orange menu bar and choose Profile > Link My AT&T Account. Choose Wireless as the Account type and enter the information requested. Upon choosing Next, you will see the instructions for completing the link.

@lizdance40 is correct that you should ensure you have first registered an online account for your wireless service.

If you encounter any issues, please send us a private message with your cell and/or account number to look into your account access!

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

don't have Uverse account but all of a sudden I am unable to open to view or pay my bill.

Tags (2)
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

For several days either myself or other users on my account have received text messages from ATT that a change has been made to the account.  No one has made any changes to the account.  Upon further research the 1-800 number  given in the text messages to call back, is apparently a fake number and this is a phishing scam.  We have been ignoring the texts.  Yesterday I got a confirmation text telling me I paid $697 on my account.  I did not make a payment and my current balance is zero based on a payment made a few weeks prior.  Today I have no cell service.  I am not able to log into my ATT account.  it keeps telling me my user name or password is invalid.  Same thing for email.  Since I cannot access my email and have no cell service I cannot reset anything.  Has someone hacked my account? 

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

help 

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I did not initiate this message. How long ago was this sent?
Message 7 of 8
Teacher

My AT&T account was captured by Yahoo again and I can't use it without signing up with them again. I don't want to have a  Yahoo account. I want an AT&T account. How do I get back to AT&T? AT&T is my internet carrier.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support