Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 28, 2014
11:25:46 PM
View profile
Can I use att if I am not living in US

Hi there,

Please let me know if I am not living in USA so I can use att services. Is there any extra charges 

Hi there,

Please let me know if I am not living in USA so I can use att services. Is there any extra charges 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 1, 2014 12:01:11 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by julywashere on Mar 1, 2014 at 12:02:54 AM

Hello vanessal
In short, no. In order to sign up for post-paid service you must have a US billing address. You must also be on AT&T's domestic network most of the time. International Roaming Rates depend on your geographical location and coverage depends on the local network AT&T has a roaming agreement with. For prepaid service, you are only able to roam in Mexico and Canada, and you must have sufficient balance to cover the use prior to entering the countries.

Accepted Solution

Can I use att if I am not living in US

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 1, 2014 12:01:11 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by julywashere on Mar 1, 2014 at 12:02:54 AM

Hello vanessal
In short, no. In order to sign up for post-paid service you must have a US billing address. You must also be on AT&T's domestic network most of the time. International Roaming Rates depend on your geographical location and coverage depends on the local network AT&T has a roaming agreement with. For prepaid service, you are only able to roam in Mexico and Canada, and you must have sufficient balance to cover the use prior to entering the countries.

Hello vanessal

Re: Can I use att if I am not living in US

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (799 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments