Need help understanding your bill?
Cflemming1965's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 1:26 PM

Is there anyway possible that I can get all of my text logs on My AT&T app?

Is there anyway possible that I can get all of my text logs on My AT&T app? I was able to the ability to monitor my 4 devices previously, but the capability is no longer available when my devices send or receive from another iPhone? This was a security and monitoring capability and with all the recent phone scams from texts as well as protecting my devices. Please help. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You still have the ability to view text logs of all devices on your plan through the app. Unfortunately, that does not include iMessages and never has. iMessage is an Apple system. iMessages do not appear in your ATT text log and never have. If you want to see all messages in your text logs, those iPhones need to turn iMessage off.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I do not believe this is correct about never being able to see iMessages on text logs. I was able to find out exactly who my daughter was texting. At that time we had 5 devices (all iPhone, Mac, and iPad). We ALWAYS had the ability to see EVERY TEXT AND CALL from any device whether it be and apple or android. There was an individual that was a felon and she was forbade to speak or text with him. Both had iPhones.  I in fact called AT&T to inquire 4 months ago when I lost this capability and and was told that after the new update to the app, I could no longer get this information. They said I could get the information with a paper bill. That was incorrect.Why is this so!

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same issues with the app. I cannot even access my own phone line nor 5 of the lines that are on my account. I have 7 lines with only access to one which is my mothers. I cannot turn off my children’s data or suspend phones if lost and I have been calling them for over a month with never any response and I know they have taken notes down they could fix it if they wanted. I pay over 400$ month and cannot get a single person to help me with this issue. I think the app is just crap.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Can you send me my account number for yoganand james

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

@Anojames This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.