Need help understanding your bill?
History22's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 16th, 2019 12:08 PM

2 Separate Logins for 2 different lines under 1 account for att and dtv?

Hello,

Is it possible that you can have 2 separate logins for 2 lines that are under 1 billing account and passwords for the DirectTV streaming app and ATT wireless?

The ATT staff member at the store had no idea how to get me logged into the DirectTV app when I got my phone a year ago. He really didnt know much about how the ATT and Directtv login accounts work. He also put the screen protector on wrong to where the left side of the screen of my new phone was unusable unless I put a significant amount of pressure on it. He said it needed to settle. It never  did.

The owner of the account for which I have a line under as a family plan and I went back around a week later for the screen protector issue. A lady helped fix the screen protector issue with a 1 time free replacement,  and also didnt know much on how to get my phone logged into the DTV app nor how DTV and ATT accounts work (if seperated or not). She eventually got me logged in to DTV app using either my phone or email, and the owner (family member) could also sign in with his already setup phone number.

However, since that day my email has been receiving all of the owners (family plan) ATT and DIRECTTV emails. Not sure if hes getting them or not.

Thanks,

TM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Is it possible that you can have 2 separate logins for 2 lines that are under 1 billing account and passwords for the DirectTV streaming app and ATT wireless?

No and yes. Only the primary login can access the Directv account. That is the login that must be used for the app. You can have a separate login for the wireless account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have 2 Direct TV accounts which can be accessed under one set of credentials to a single AT&T account.

1 is a new account which I can't access via the Directv app because only the old account keeps coming up;

appears there is no way to within the app to switch accounts. Tried to establish separate logins but that

doesn't appear available either. Any ideas to try?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.