Ask a question

U-verse Forums

View profile
Apr 2, 2014
mrg5000 Apr 2, 2014
We have a small business account and Uverse is blocking Port 25. WE are strictly locked down for relaying, we need to be able to send mail out. How can we get it unlocked ? I know this is possibel and we need assistance. Thank you.
U-verse Forums  •
•  3939 replies
Solved View solution View solution
View profile
Apr 17, 2015
angeleyes1992 Apr 17, 2015
I just spent nearly 2 hours on the phone trying to get service. After being charged twice I had to speak with 4 different people to resolve my issue and have the $100 placed back on my card which can take up to 24 hours. Im not happy. And want something done for my inconvenience. Att is supposed to be top rated. But I just got screwed.
U-verse Forums  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Apr 16, 2015
Lynnstv Apr 16, 2015
I am very disapointed to hear that I cannot view The Hallmark Channel on AT&T Uverse. Is this a permanent decision??
U-verse Forums  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Apr 17, 2015
SteadyState Apr 17, 2015
Hello. I cannot even find a way to do that; buy Uverse Internet only without a bundle. I've confirmed that it is available to my home, but the AT&T site keeps leading me around in circles, and all circles end up in Bundleville, a rather depressing neighborhood if you ask me. I think I saw Flo there; she was just as lost as I was, and she's the Queen of the Bundle... I don...
U-verse Forums  •
•  1010 replies
View profile
Nov 20, 2014
pearson1037 Nov 20, 2014
we are in a new home development. The at&t crew that came in to install line damaged several of the yards in our neighborhood. no one is responding or helping when we try to contact customer service. most yards just have sod damage. our yard also has a slow leak in the pipes caused water to pool. we need someone to take responsibility and come help. we feel very stuck. Th...
U-verse Forums  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Apr 17, 2015
LithoniaGa Apr 17, 2015
New installing is going on in my subdivision I was accommodating the muddy mess all week until I arrived home to an ATT bucket truck blocking my driveway asked them to back up so that I may enter my garage OMG the guy was very rude told me that it would be a minute which turned into an hour later. Went out to take pics then he decided to move back. They finally stopped at ...
U-verse Forums  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Apr 16, 2015
Philosophaie Apr 16, 2015
How do you find the IPv6 Address of the incoming signal. My IPv4 address is108.xx.xxx.xxx.
U-verse Forums  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Apr 15, 2015
Robwescross Apr 15, 2015
The AT&T tech came to my house today to set up my internet I was not at home. But my roommate told me that he couldn't install the Internet because I was to far away from the coil? Or access point ? On a pole. So he said he couldn't get it going for me. So then he tells me I can ups the router back to AT&T free of charge. So I call AT&T to figure out what the deal is. And ...
U-verse Forums  •
•  11 replies
View profile
Apr 15, 2015
VanillaThunders Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys, so I upgraded to AT&T Uverse a recently and I'm just wondering does it have a monthly cap on the bandwidth? I do a lot of downloading and streaming (Steam and Netflix and such)
U-verse Forums  •
•  77 replies
View profile
Apr 15, 2015
nannygranny Apr 15, 2015
We have a smart TV and just got uverse. How can I update the internet on the smart TV? Do I use the uverse remote or TV remote?
U-verse Forums  •
•  66 replies