signal out!!!

ACE - Guru

signal out!!!

In pieken indiana reseption is good, but over a hill and to a house where there is a nice lake signal is lost conpletly. I don't mean 1 bar i mean NO SERVICE. After looking at internet it is to exspensive to run wires all the way out there. Is there any suggestions for boosting signal. Since there is no internet there can be no micro cell to help.

Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: signal out!!!

The microcell is really the only external method for increasing cell signal and reception short of waiting for AT&T to build a tower out there. Is this a summer home or a permanent residence?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (203 Views)
Employee

Re: signal out!!!

*To clarify why I asked, because I realized that seemed creepy (lol) is because if it is a place you only go everyonce in a while to fish, etc. you may need to power cycle your phone to pick up the tower. It's rare, but this sometimes happens when folks travel.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.