For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Jacobrb1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 19th, 2017 5:25 PM

iPhone 6 not working properly

Had issues with my phone . Stopped at Att store in waxahachie Texas, there were at least 7 employees standing around playing with each other. Young lady asked if I needed help and I told her what problem I was having, she acted like I was bothering her and she told me I would have to go to Apple Store to get resolved. Service at that place is getting as bad as your phone service. Stopped at store in Ennis Texas and young man showed me how to reset my phone . I m 57 years old and not up to date on a lot of this technology and employees at Waxahachie store not willing to help out us older generation. Customer service there is about like your phone service is getting( dropped calls, no service) I will be changing providers when I finish this current contract . Will be leaving direct tv also first chance I get . From bad to worst ! 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

No carrier can service your Apple devices.  Period.   They ere right to send you to Apple.  

The only contact any carrier is allowed with Apple devices is to sell you a new one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.