Check for service outages
sundarg's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 12th, 2013 2:01 PM

Wirless Service Outage in Texas

Seems like there is a large outage in wireless services this morning in Texas. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Where do we go to find out about the status?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Technicians are working towards a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

On my way in to work this morning, I noticed that I had no service on my Nokia Lumia 920.  I did several soft resets, after which I had service for a few seconds before it dropped again.  Upon arriving at the office, I asked several coworkers who have ATT to check their phones (iPhones, Lumia 920s, etc.,) and they also do not have service.  In addition, the 1-800 number for our office (hosted by ATT) is down.  Can you confirm that service is down in our area (77095 / 77064) and provide an estimated time to resolution?

Thanks,

Justin

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

It's not just northwest Houston, apparently. At least the western part of the Houston area (at least zip code 77450) seems to be out . . . neither my wife or I can access the network this morning.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Also experiencing very sporadic signal with most of the time no data at all. Located in Kingwood, TX (Houston area).

I reported the signal issue with Mark the Spot app and ATT replied they are having technical issues and are working on it. This is probably just a generic reply though.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

i cannot call out or receive calls in College Station/Bryan area.  Wifi works no 3G.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Same problem here in the Cypress / Jersey Village area. Service has been down for about an hour.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I'm in northwest Houston near HP and I'm getting VERY spotty service. It seems that I can use data, but calls and texts aren't going through. Several others at my office are having the same problem.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Looks like data services are up but voice services are still down.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Data seems to come and go but mostly down. Bryan, College Station, Texas

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Just saw this in my email:

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:15 AM
To: Houston
Subject: ATT Wireless Update (Outage)

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:09 AM
Subject: [Communities] 'STX RAN' Houston Network Outage June 12, 2013

Network Team has sent the following message:

There is an outage affecting a large area   in the Houston area this morning.  Network teams are engaged and working   to resolve the issue.  More details as they become available 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.