Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why has cellular service in our area been unavailable so often since this past Sunday?

Highlighted
Contributor

Why has cellular service in our area been unavailable so often since this past Sunday?

Why has there been limited, to  non-existent cellular service here in Sebastian Florida since Sunday August 25th?  And why are we paying for "no service available"?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by JesusIsAlive
‎08-28-2019 8:59 AM

Re: Why has cellular service in our area been unavailable so often since this past Sunday?

@JesusIsAlive wrote:

Why has there been limited, to non-existent cellular service here in Sebastian Florida since Sunday August 25th? 

This is a customer-to-customer forum so none of us can say. Did you talk to AT&T's Advanced Support? Use the Mark the Spot app to check for outages and report the problem?

And why are we paying for "no service available"?

You shouldn't. If you're not getting service and AT&T can't fix it, switch carriers.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support