Check for service outages
Lzmann's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, April 19th, 2018 1:21 AM

Where to call for complaints on AT&T.

I have called 3 times on a device hotspot they told me that would work in my area and it doesn't.  They never told me there was a contract with it. They finally told me when I called again it doesn't work in my area very limited but they won't do anything about it. They say I agreed to the terms. Well yeah! They told me it would work. I asked for corporate number and some smart ellic  gave me an 800 number to a Verizon phone. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

Do you have ATT cell phones? (That work).   

The 14 days return period is universal.  It was part of those those and conditions.  All carriers and all retailers.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

No I do not have ART cell phones

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

No I do not. The point isn't the 14 days it's your sales people told me it would work in my area and now they tell me it doesn't. I'm not paying for it. The should of told me it had a contract also. The sales person was wrong all the way around. They should never told me it would work when now they tell me it's limited service for the hotspot. I'll never do business with att again. I have been a customer over 35 years and never again.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

This is the community, not ATT.  It’s not “my salesman”. I don’t work here. 

Well that’s confusing, you have been a customer for 35 years, but don’t have ATT cellular.  

Why?

Because ATT cell phones don't work for you?

And when the hotspot didn’t work you didn’t insist they take it back?  

Im looking for logic here and not finding any.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.