Check for service outages
domolek's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, August 15th, 2014 12:46 AM

What band for LTE internet At&t use in connecticut ?

what band for lte internet at&t using in connecticut: hartford, new britain, farmington area. thanks.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

@domolek

Excellent question! AT&T currently utilizes Band 17 and Band 2 for the most part. 🙂 As long as you have either or, you will be just fine! 😃

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

so where at&t for lte using band 4, are straight talk using band 4 of lte ?

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

@domolek

Band 4 is being used in areas where Band 17 is not present such as places like the Midwestern states etc. Band 5 is also being used in those areas as they have much better in building penetration as opposed to Band 4. 🙂

Hope this answers your question!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

so in the connecticut state i cant use band 4? because i have a verizon galaxy s4 and lte band of this phone is 13 and 4, i wanna to move to at&t and use this phone with at&t card in connecticut

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

@domolek - Because AT&T does not use Band 4 in Connecticut as of yet, you would not see LTE on the Verizon S4. However, you will be able to use HSPA+ which is way faster than Verizon's 3G network and can be faster than their LTE as well.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

what speed im gonna have in hartford area on hspa+ ?

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

@domolek - It's tough to say since signal can be affected by many things, but 6Mbps - 8Mbps down is a good average.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.