What band for LTE internet At&t use in connecticut ?

Highlighted
Tutor

What band for LTE internet At&t use in connecticut ?

what band for lte internet at&t using in connecticut: hartford, new britain, farmington area. thanks.

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Professor

Re: What band for LTE internet At&t use in connecticut ?

@domolek

Excellent question! AT&T currently utilizes Band 17 and Band 2 for the most part. Smiley Happy As long as you have either or, you will be just fine! =)
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Tutor

so where at&t for lte using band 4, are straight talk using band 4 of lte ?

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Professor

@domolek

Band 4 is being used in areas where Band 17 is not present such as places like the Midwestern states etc. Band 5 is also being used in those areas as they have much better in building penetration as opposed to Band 4. Smiley Happy

Hope this answers your question!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Tutor

so in the connecticut state i cant use band 4? because i have a verizon galaxy s4 and lte band of this phone is 13 and 4, i wanna to move to at&t and use this phone with at&t card in connecticut

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Professor

@domolek - Because AT&T does not use Band 4 in Connecticu...

@domolek - Because AT&T does not use Band 4 in Connecticut as of yet, you would not see LTE on the Verizon S4. However, you will be able to use HSPA+ which is way faster than Verizon's 3G network and can be faster than their LTE as well.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Tutor

Re: @domolek - Because AT&T does not use Band 4 in Connecticu...

what speed im gonna have in hartford area on hspa+ ?

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Professor

@domolek - It's tough to say since signal can be affected...

@domolek - It's tough to say since signal can be affected by many things, but 6Mbps - 8Mbps down is a good average.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support