Check for service outages
tomfulks's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, March 10th, 2013 3:16 PM

Weak wireless signal

I recently moved to Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 and purchased a new Samsung SGH-1437 4G smart phone. Unfortunately, the signal here is usually only one bar and never exceeds two bars. Voice is garbled and data transfer is slow. Perhaps this area does not have enough strategically placed transmitting towers. Lakewood Ranch is the ninth fastest growing community in America; AT&T needs to improve service now. Do other people in the region have the same problem? Does AT&T agree that this region lacks signal transmission coverage? Thanks, {Personal content removed for your safety}

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

@tomfulks wrote:

I recently moved to Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 and purchased a new Samsung SGH-1437 4G smart phone. Unfortunately, the signal here is usually only one bar and never exceeds two bars. Voice is garbled and data transfer is slow. Perhaps this area does not have enough strategically placed transmitting towers. Lakewood Ranch is the ninth fastest growing community in America; AT&T needs to improve service now. Do other people in the region have the same problem? Does AT&T agree that this region lacks signal transmission coverage? Thanks, {Personal content removed for your safety}

Hi tomfulks.

Thank you for posting in our forum.  I have included a link that should be helpful to you.  Thanks again for your post.

Help and Info for Network Issues

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I do not have service 36 hours ago.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Complain about 36 hours no signal,try this 1,no signal for over  5 years and I had signal all the way up to 2010 and  then it started downhill and it fell off  the whole da** earth since its flat anyways!!They took and moved the towers and tore some down so there are alot of people that have no signal at all where I live and alot of us are tired of it and I think I am the only 1 that is speaking up about the issue!!Oh they were going to fix me with a Micro Cell thru my ISP and then they say no since its a prepaid and there happens to be a da** reason its prepaid,no da** signal so I save by going prepaid and will stay that way until and my minutes roll that I dont use and I cant talk to others on the land line since it takes their minutes and I am unlimited with the land line and have no  signal with a cell that is as useless as utters on a bore  hog!!They take my roll over minutes away [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Same issue lake wood ranch Florida 34211 zipcode

i always have one bar or no service on my phone

i wonder how people live here for 3 plus years ! I been here for school reasons for only 6months and I’m not happy. I tried calling at&T when I had some free time but we couldn’t communicated thru the phone, even the representative had a laugh about it.

i hope you guys fix it because it’s super bad ! We pay for service and I don’t see any service provided. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.