For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Rjresoudre's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 21st, 2016 8:36 AM

Using cell phone in Spain

I arrived in Barcelona yesterday and I cannot place a phone call with my cellphone. I bought an international plan for $30 which started on 20 May is thing something special I should do ? please help. It's says "no service" in the top left-hand corner of my phone.

Richard Johnson. #***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

8 years ago

Down load the passport application in your play store or whatever and see if att has any towers contracted in that area. You can also try Wireless (Mobile, GoPhone, Hotspot) Chat With Us Here to see they can help you as well.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

Do you have international roaming enabled on your line? This is not the same as passport. You must have the $0 international pay per use feature enabled on your line or you won't get service. You can add this feature through the MyATT app. 

Also FYI, the passport app does not locate cell towers despite what the previous poster said. It is used to locate wifi hotspots. For assistance with international plans: For questions while roaming outside the U.S., contact AT&T by calling +1.916.843.4685, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a free call from your AT&T wireless phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.