Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

Tutor

Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

Although my phone says I have 5 bars (of Edge) service, every time I try to make a call, the call fails. And it's not just me - others are experiencing the same problem.  What gives?

-- Neal

Message 1 of 5
Tutor

Re: Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

OK -- now my iPhone 5s is bouncing back and forth between LTE and 4G, and is intermittently able to make calls. I'm in downtown Oakland, if that makes a difference.

Message 2 of 5
Community Manager

Hello @naparish 

I believe there was a minor outage in your area that was quickly resolved. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Tutor

No, the issue resolved itself later that day.
Message 4 of 5
Community Manager

Great, thanks!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support