Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

Tutor

Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

Although my phone says I have 5 bars (of Edge) service, every time I try to make a call, the call fails. And it's not just me - others are experiencing the same problem.  What gives?

-- Neal

Message 1 of 5 (365 Views)
Tutor

Re: Unable to make calls in SF East Bay - Oakland and Berkeley

OK -- now my iPhone 5s is bouncing back and forth between LTE and 4G, and is intermittently able to make calls. I'm in downtown Oakland, if that makes a difference.

Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)
Community Manager

Hello @naparish 

I believe there was a minor outage in your area that was quickly resolved. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (305 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

No, the issue resolved itself later that day.
Message 4 of 5 (304 Views)
Community Manager

Great, thanks!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.