Thinking of switching to att

Contributor

Thinking of switching to att

I'm currently a Verizon customer and my contract is up, so I've been thinking of trying ATT. For those that may have made the switch from Verizon to ATT, how do you like ATT compared to Verizon? Also, I'm in Jacksonville, FL and would like to know what the coverage is like for this area.

Message 1 of 6 (1,566 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Thinking of switching to att

I'm not from the area but when I visited I had pretty good service. I also went to the orange park area and the service was pretty good with no major issues. I didn't have an lte phone at that time but overall coverage worked where I needed it.
Message 2 of 6 (1,500 Views)
Contributor

Thanks...your post is very helpful
Message 3 of 6 (1,496 Views)
Guru

I would try AT&T out to see how it does for you. I think they still give you 30 days (or at least 14 days) to cancel without a termination fee.

The main prob I had in the areas I visited was the traffic on blanding blvd. it was horrendous during rush hour.
Message 4 of 6 (1,476 Views)

I would find someone who has a phone in your area and get the unvarnished truth. I have found that they coverage they report and the coverage you get are two different things.

Message 5 of 6 (1,465 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I'm glad to hear you're thinking about joining AT&T. 

I agree with the other folks in this thread, it's a great idea to make sure you'll have the coverage you need. You can start right here by looking at the coverage viewer:  http://www.wireless.att.com/coverageviewer

Please let us know if you have any questions about AT&T! We're here to help! Smiley Very Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (1,434 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.