Salt Lake City UT LTE

Tutor

Salt Lake City UT LTE

Has anyone heard when LTE will hit Salt Lake?

Message 1 of 25 (5,372 Views)
Tutor

Re: Salt Lake City UT LTE

My guess is its not a full rollout. I had it for a bit now it's off
Message 16 of 25 (4,224 Views)
Contributor

Message 17 of 25 (4,213 Views)
Tutor

I think Murray is the hotspot. Consistently getting 30 down and 7 up
Message 18 of 25 (4,185 Views)

I have been seeing sporatic LTE coverage throughout the valley today. But when it's good it's good. Apparently sitting in front of my friends house south east of Liberty Park is the place to be. He was getting 47 down and 17 up.

Message 19 of 25 (4,143 Views)
Tutor

Got it near redwood and 201
Message 20 of 25 (4,094 Views)
Tutor

They really need to update that app. 

Message 21 of 25 (3,925 Views)
Contributor

I hope it gets better. Downtown where I work I get 3 bars LTE. In WJ around 6200 S. where I live I have it in and out all day which gets annoying. I only get 2-3 bars at home. I did test it and it says 18down and 6up.- iphone 5

Message 22 of 25 (3,568 Views)
Tutor

Yeah i still don't get it at work in South Jordan and literally 4 blocks from it at home. I imagine it will get better. I still haven't seen anything official from ATT stating that it is up andd going in the SLC area.

Message 23 of 25 (3,436 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Hello there e_phat http://www.att.com/network/ is an updated link. Just FYI! ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 24 of 25 (3,086 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Any chance we will see this expand to south Jordan draper area? I am barely out of reach where I live and completely out if reach where I work in South Jordan. I'd consider getting mobile hotspot if LTE were available.
Message 25 of 25 (2,455 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.