Poor Coverage in Belmont, NC

Contributor

Poor Coverage in Belmont, NC

I was excited when AT&T rolled out LTE coverage in Charlotte and surrounding areas, but I'm finding AT&T coverage to be horrible in Belmont, NC.  I work here most days now and even outdoor coverage is very poor with repeated dropped calls and having the person on the other side say "can your repeat that, you cut out for a few seconds."

And while LTE is available for miles all around, I usually can only get "4G" coverage on my iPhone 5 while in downtown Belmont.

Here's hoping another cell tower is added for this dead spot.

35.24351569, -81.037773

Message 1 of 2 (1,381 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Poor Coverage in Belmont, NC

jeastbur,

I have a link below called "Mark the Spot," please download to your phone and use it whenever you experience coverage issues with AT&T.

AT&T Mark the Spot

Thank you for your time,

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,368 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.