For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Kitteh2112's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, October 7th, 2018 5:13 PM

My new iPhone 8

Yes I’m none too smart but even i know when I’ve been duped by a big phone company! Since my husbands bank card is on file at&t has brought it upon themselves to charge us for services our new iPhone 8 doesn’t even preform! Meaning our coverage is poor our phone runs slow and yadda yadda yadda! We were happy with just plain old direct tv but had our eyes poked and added AT&T service now miserably living here in Texas 

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

If your service is so poor, you had 14 days to cancel and you could have returned the phone and would have been charged a restocking fee and for what services you used and you would have been done with AT&T. After 14 days, your only option is to pay off the phone and sell it to help cover the cancellation costs. You purchases service through AT&T, you are responsible to pay until you cancel.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Sure i was giving at&t the benefit of the doubt and they kept assuring it
was not long term.....my bad and I'll pay nothing what will I get bad
credit? Sure bring it on IDGAF

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I was giving this new service benefit of the doubt and was assured it was temporary. Yeah I should of ran off screaming and changed my service back but oh well as I found out now at&t is bottom of the barrell phone service 🤣still what will end up happening is we’ll cut off direct tv service early wave goodbye to at&t at the same time what we’ll get the bad credit idgaf good for them they won

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.